We hypothesized that a potentially disease-modifying osteoarthritis drug such as calcitonin given in combination with other anti-arthritic agents might result in additive or synergistic effects.
What does DMOAD stand for?
DMOAD stands for Disease-Modifying Osteoarthritis Drug(s)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Dive Master Ocean (Android)
- Diving Medical Officer
- Docks des Matériaux de l'Ouest (French construction company)
- Documents Management Office
- Domestic Market Obligation (Indonesian oil & gas)
- Domodedovo (Moscow, Russia airport code)
- Dynamic Movement Orthosis
- Sedalia Regional Airport (Sedalia, MO)
- Des Moines Officials' Association (Iowa)
- Diploma in Medical Office Administration
- Dead Meat on A Stick
- Defensive Missile Order of Battle
- Downtown Merchants of Blacksburg (Virginia)
- Dreams Made of Bits (German website)
- Dark Magician of Chaos (Yugioh card game)
- Defence Media Operations Centre (UK MoD)
- Defense Medical Oversight Committee
- Digital Microsoft Official Course (education)
- Distributed Mission Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief Executive Officer of ESBATech AG, commented, "As of today, no disease-modifying osteoarthritis drug exists, which is the key unmet need.
Progress in understanding its pathophysiological processes has led to the identification of promising therapeutic targets, with disease-modifying osteoarthritis drugs (DMOADs) having the most potential.