This clinical practice guideline was developed by the Genitourinary Disease Site Group (GU DSG) of Cancer Care Ontario's Program in Evidence-Based Care (PEBC), using the methods of the Practice Guidelines Development Cycle.
What does DSG stand for?
DSG stands for Disease Site Group (oncology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSG
We have 136 other meanings of DSG in our Acronym Attic
- Digitale Stad Groningen (Dutch: Digital City Groningen; Groningen, Netherlands; resource)
- Diocesan School for Girls (South Africa)
- Diözesansportgemeinschaft (German; Austria)
- Diplôme Supérieur de Gestion (French: Higher Diploma in Management)
- Direct Shift Gearbox (Audi)
- Direct Steam Generation
- Direct Support Group
- Direction des Services Généraux (French: Directorate of General Services)
- Director of Graduate Studies
- Direkt Schalt Getriebe (Volkswagen/Audi automatic gearbox)
- Disodium Glutamate (sodium salt)
- Dispatchable Standby Generation (power system; various locations)
- Diverse Sexuality and Gender
- Divisional Support Group
- Dixons Stores Group Plc (UK)
- DOCSIS Set-Top Box Gateway
- Document Solutions Group (Pennsylvania)
- Dominique et Sylvie Gallier (French plumbing and heating company)
- Double-Sided Grill (cooking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
] Cheung MC, Haynes AE, Stevens A, Meyer RM, Imrie K; Members of the Hematology Disease Site Group of the Cancer Care Ontario Program in Evidence-Based Care.