For now, we have created the SCH risk assessment team under our division in collaboration with the SCH's non-communicable disease control division.
What does DCD stand for?
DCD stands for Disease Control Division (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCD
We have 195 other meanings of DCD in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Clock Distributor (Telecom Solutions)
- Digital Communications Dispatcher (police)
- Digital Conference Director
- Digital Content Distribution (computing)
- Diploma of Company Direction (UK)
- Direction de la Coopération pour le Développement (French: Directorate of Development Cooperation)
- Director of Corporate Development (various companies)
- Directorate of Combat Developments (now Concepts and Requirements Directorate)
- Discharge Control Desk
- Disk-Caching Disk
- Disorders of Cortical Development
- Dissociated Vertical Divergence
- Distributed Change Coverage
- Diversity Career Day (Virginia)
- Division of Community Development (various organizations)
- Document Content Definition
- Document Content Description (W3C, XML)
- Donation After Cardiac Death (organ donation and transplantation)
- Downstream Channel Descriptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Likewise, three people lost their lives due to malaria last year, said senior public health officer at the Epidemiology and Disease Control Division, Rakesh Thakuri.
com/ 1 = The Nutrition and Physical Activity Work Group and Centers for Disease Control Division of Nutrition and Physical Activity.
Raymond Neutra, chief of the DHS's Environmental and Occupational Disease Control division, said the oversight committee proposal, the time line and phone calls between the state and Rocketdyne were not sinister.
The illness that has swept through the Jumla, Dolpa, and Kalikot districts, claimed some 50 lives Tuesday and Wednesday, Mahendra Bahadur Bista, director of the Epidemiology and Disease Control Division, said.
Etienne, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Molecular Epidemiology Unit - "Luminex for Detection of Medically Significant Fungi" * Alison Jane Johnson, Centers for Disease Control Division of Vector-Borne Infectious Diseases - "Luminex: A Unique Platform for the Removal of Species Constraints to Direct Detection of Antibodies" The afternoon end-user presentations will be chaired by Imran Khan, Ph.
Pearl Ntsekhe, Director, Disease Control Division, Lesotho Ministry of Health and Social Welfare * Kwanele and Sandile, Orphans VIDEO PROVIDED BY: Bristol-Myers Squibb CONTACT: For Technical Information or Hard Copy, please call Multivu Media Relations, 1-800-653-5313, ext.
Gill is on the staff of the Florida Department of Health, Pinellas County Health Department in the Disease Control Division.