IDENTIFYING MAJOR DISCRETELY PRESENTED COMPONENT UNITS Governments are required to provide separate information on each major discretely presented component unit somewhere within the basic financial statements (i.
What does DPCU stand for?
DPCU stands for Discretely Presented Component Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPCU
We have 13 other meanings of DPCU in our Acronym Attic
- Damage per Cast Time
- Data Processing Control Transmittal Card
- Dibya Prakash Charitable Trust (India)
- Differential Protection Current Transformer (avionics)
- Diplôme de Premier Cycle Technique (French)
- Dorset Primary Care Trust (National Health System; UK)
- Danube Programme Coordination Unit (Vienna, Austria)
- Dauphin Plains Credit Union (Canada)
- Dew Point Control Unit
- Diplôme de Premier Cycle Universitaire (French: Undergraduate University Degree)
- Disruptive Pattern Camouflage Uniform (Australian military)
- Disruptive Pattern Combat Uniform
- District Project Coordination Unit
- Differential Pressure Control Valve
- Differential Pulse Cathodic Voltammetry
- Dual Plate Check Valve (product)
- Dysfonction Paradoxale des Cordes Vocales (French: Paradoxical Vocal Cord Dysfunction)
- Disabled Persons Community Welfare Act (New Zealand)
- Daily Policy Digest (National Center for Policy Analysis)
- Dallas Police Department (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The combined opinion unit would be referred to in the auditor's report as the "aggregate discretely presented component unit and remaining fund information.
Most governments have likely not expended much time and energy on identifying component units and distinguishing between blended and discretely presented component units since initially making these determinations when implementing GASB Statement No.
Some discretely presented component units have their own discretely presented sub-component units.