A Technical Publication Discrepancy Report (TPDR) was submitted requesting this addition to hopefully keep this from happening again.
What does DISCREP stand for?
DISCREP stands for Discrepancy Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Distributed Integrated Secure Communications Network
- Database and Information System Characterising Objects in Space (European Space Agency)
- Disturbance Compensation System (Satellite attitude control equipment on NOVA satellite-Transit Satellite)
- Dynamic Interaction Simulation of Controls and Structure Program
- Distributed Computing Techniques (Conferences)
- Directory of Information and Services Connecting Opportunities of Volunteerism with Effective Relationships for Youth (Brooklyn Center, Minnesota)
- Defense Investigative Service Clearance Review (US DoD)
- Directorate for Industrial Security Clearance Review
- Discrepancy Status (USCG)
- Defense Investigative Service Clearance Review Office
- Department of Information Systems and Computer Science (various universities)
- Diversity in Safety Critical Software (EPSRC/UK project)
- Defense Industrial Cooperation Subcommittee
- Distributed Interactive Simulation Crew Station Simulation
- Data Integration and Synergistic Collateral Usage
- Developing Institutional and Social Capacities for Urban Sustainability
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States
Samples in periodicals archive:
OCONUS users should submit an SF-364, Supply Discrepancy Report, Demilitarize recalled tires by cutting the bead and submitting a completed DD Form 1348-1 to DLA's Disposition Services.
For a drug-diversion prevention program, Pandora's Anomalous Usage Reports, Discrepancy Reports and Activity Reports are effective tools that allow hospital staff to examine ADC activity trends.
In place of contract discrepancy reports (CDRs)--the typical contract enforcement mechanism for a PBSC--the ESCO, the ESPC Program Manager, and the contract specialist meet with users to discuss issues regarding unsatisfactory service.
Prepare Supply Discrepancy Reports (SDR) when issued outdated shelf life items.
The information will identify delays in shipments and assist in adjudicating missing shipment claims, consequently reducing the number of Supply Discrepancy Reports submitted and processed.
It's easier to catch the problem before it makes it onto your shelf rather than processing a Shipment Discrepancy Report (SDR) in the future when the part is needed.
Workshop training sessions are planned with emphasis in freight routing, the Carrier Performance Program, GFM, CMOS, cargo booking and documentation requirements, transportation discrepancy report preparation, GOCARE, spot bids, PowerTrack, integrated booking system, surface negotiations, and prepayment audit and cost questions.