625 percent notes, which will mature on August 12, 2015, are priced at a discount to yield 3.
What does DTY stand for?
DTY stands for Discount to Yield (investing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTY
We have 1 other meaning of DTY in our Acronym Attic
- Deadly Tactix (gaming clan)
- Delta Tau Xi (fraternity in National Lampoon's 'Animal House' movie)
- Digital Training Exercise (US Army)
- Direct Transmission
- Discontinuous Transmission
- Downtown Crossing (band)
- Dead to You (Internet slang)
- Direct to You (various locations)
- Double Twisting Yurchenko (Artistic Gymnastics Vault)
- Draw Texture Yarn (textile industry)
- Deutscher Touring Yacht Club (Tutzing, Bavaria, Germany)
- Downtown Youth Center
- Drink Till You Drop
- Dorchester Town Youth Football Club (UK)
- Diltiazem (pharmacology)
- Distance to Zero (various applications)
- Division Tactical Zone
- Drive-Time Zone (schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
dollar tranche with aggregate principal amount of $275 million at a discount to yield 7 5/8% and a Euro tranche with aggregate principal amount of Euro 150 million (approximately $217 million) at a discount to yield 7 3/4%.
During the summer of 1997 some of the bonds were sold through regional dealers at a discount to yield 8 percent to maturity.
Giant priced its offering of $150 million aggregate principal amount of 8% senior subordinated notes due 2014 at a discount to yield 8-1/4%.
65 percent and were priced at a discount to yield 2.
5% for the tranche in euros, sold at a discount to yield 9.
7% Senior Notes due 2033, priced at a discount to yield approximately 6.
The Senior Notes are being sold at a discount to yield 11%.