Also underway currently, this Phase 2 double-blind, multi-center, placebo controlled study in patients with active discoid skin lesions from Discoid Lupus Erythematosus or Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) will evaluate the primary effectiveness of R333 ointment versus placebo following 28 days of treatment.
What does DLE stand for?
DLE stands for Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLE
We have 79 other meanings of DLE in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Labor & Employment (Colorado)
- Department of Logistics and Engineering
- Deserts Like Eden
- Detailed Ledger Entry
- Development Laboratory Environment
- Didactique des Langues Étrangères (French: Teaching of Foreign Languages)
- Digital Library Evaluation
- Digital Local Exchange
- Digital Loop Electronics (Telcordia)
- Direct Lightning Effects
- Disk List Entry (Amanda/Zmanda Backup Software)
- Disseminated Lupus Erythematosus (same as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus)
- Distance Learning and Education
- Distance Learning Exchange (Pennsylvania Department of Education)
- Distinctive Ladies of Elegance
- Distributed LAN Emulation
- Diverse Learning Environments (survey)
- Divorce Level Event
- Double-Line Electro (stamp collecting; a form of precancellation)
- Droits et Libertés dans les Églises (French: Rights and Liberties in the Churches)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5), (6) There have been only a few reports of discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE) in patients with MRS.
Discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE), also called cutaneous lupus, involves the development of lesions on the face or other sun-exposed areas.
The most common diagnosis was systemic lupus erythematosus (n = 16), followed by Raynaud syndrome (n = 6), SS (n = 6), scleroderma/CREST (n = 5), MCTD (n = 3), discoid lupus erythematosus (n = 2), dermatomyositis/polymyositis (n = 2), and an undefined CTD (n = 9).
com/research/qkc45g/chronic_cutaneous) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Chronic Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus (CCLE) / Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
R333, Topical Dermatological JAK/SYK Inhibitor Also in September 2012, Rigel announced the initiation of SKINDLE (SYK Kinase Inhibition for Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE)).
Discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE), is one type of cutaneous LE.
R333 is a topical JAK/SYK inhibitor aimed at treating various phases of discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE, or lupus of the skin).