9781416607465 Discipline with dignity, 3d ed; new challenges, new solutions.
What does DWD stand for?
DWD stands for Discipline with Dignity
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DWD
We have 54 other meanings of DWD in our Acronym Attic
- Dealing with Dogs Ltd (Canada)
- Dean Witter Discover & Company (investing)
- Deep Water Dumping (at sea)
- Denver Water Department (Denver, CO)
- Department of Workforce Development
- Deposit Weight Density
- Deutscher Wetterdienst (German weather forecasting service)
- Digital Web Design
- Dinner with Dudes
- Director of Workforce Development (various organizations)
- Down with Disease (Phish song)
- Drinking Water Directive
- Driving While Distracted
- Driving While Drunk
- Dying With Dignity
- Death With Dignity Act (Oregon)
- District Women's Development Association (Zambia)
- Driving Without Due Care and Attention (UK)
- De Wereld Draait Door (Dutch TV show)
- Detroit Workforce Development Department (Michigan, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this term Dr Allen Mendler from New York visited the school to hold a seminar entitled Discipline with Dignity.
: How to Achieve Discipline With Dignity in the Classroom is scheduled for release May 15.