Environmental Results Program, Discharge Monitoring Reports, Industrial Discharge
What does DMR stand for?
DMR stands for Discharge Monitoring Report
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMR
We have 156 other meanings of DMR in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Microwave Radio
- Digital Mobile Radio (open radio standard)
- Digital Modular Radio
- Dimensionally-Modeled Relational (data structure)
- Diploma of Medical Radiology
- Direct Market Reseller (Intel)
- Direct Measuring Regulator
- Direct Mode Repeater
- Direct Myocardial Revascularization (cardiology)
- Director Military Programs Management Review (USACE)
- Discrepant Material Report
- Disney Movie Rewards (entertainment)
- Display Move Request
- Distance Medley Relay (track and field)
- Distributed Mesh Restoration
- Diving Metabolic Rate
- Division of Marine Resources
- Division of Market Regulation (NASD)
- Division of Materials Research (US NSF)
- Division of Mineral Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
The former Woodward environmental engineer pled guilty to felony charges for falsification of a discharge monitoring report and was sentenced to three years' probation and six months of house confinement.
Seif today announced that York City's Wastewater Treatment Plant in York County sent the first-ever electronic version of its Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR) to the U.
The Laboratory can provide high quality analytical data to support the compliance efforts of the industrial customer, and this data is made more useful when integrated with the ECMS software which stores monitoring data from environmental compliance and remediation programs and has the capability to generate regulatory reports such as the Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR), Hazardous Waste Manifests, state reports, and the electronic version of the Form R.