Tracera is equipped with the newly developed barrier discharge ionization detector (BID), which is capable of detecting all types of trace organic and inorganic compounds, with the exception of helium (He) and neon (Ne), at the 0.
What does DID stand for?
DID stands for Discharge Ionization Detector
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DID
We have 153 other meanings of DID in our Acronym Attic
- Differences in Differences (econometrics)
- Digital Identification
- Digital Image Design (Software Company)
- Digital Information Development (Japan)
- Digital Information Display
- Digital Interface Device
- Digitization and Interoperability Division (US Army data standardization office)
- Dimensional Installation Drawings (NASA)
- Direct Inward Dial(ing)
- Dissociative Identity Disorder (human psychology)
- Distributed Interactive Simulation
- Division of Isotope Development
- Documents pour l'Intégration et le Développement (French: Documents for Integration and Development; disability)
- Domain Identification Device
- Double Immunodiffusion
- Driver Identification
- Driver Information Database
- Driver's Integrated Display
- Dudes in Dresses
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new corona discharge ionization detector also has better long term stability than photo-ionization detectors (PID) when used to detect high ionization energy chemical with ionization potentials greater than 10.
They get immediate access to our advanced detectors, including our discharge ionization detector, in the world's best-selling GC, one that is known for its exceptional quality, performance and reliability.