Some of the topics that will be discussed at the workshops will include managing clinical risk, risk management and its importance in organisations, integrating patient system into microsystems, how to control salmonella outbreak at HMC and discharge against medical advice in paediatric emergency, among others.
What does DAMA stand for?
DAMA stands for Discharge Against Medical Advice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAMA
We have 36 other meanings of DAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Defended Area Model II Engagement Planning
- Dark Matter
- Data Administration Management Association
- Data Management Association (Lutz, FL)
- Data Mining and Analysis
- Décoration Agencement Mobilier Aquitaine (French: Decorative Furniture Fittings Aquitaine)
- Demand Activated Manufacturing Architecture
- Demand Assigned Multiple Access (NATO and International Standards)
- Department of the Army Materiel Annex
- Deutsche Arzneimittel-und Medizinprodukteagentur (German: German Medicines and Medical Devices Agency)
- Drapeaux de l'Anneau-Monde Alliance (French: Flags of the Ring World Alliance)
- Development and Application of Methods for Actuator Diagnosis in Industrial Control Systems
- Data Association Methods with Applications to Law Enforcement
- Dayton Area Minority Adoptive Parents (Dayton, OH)
- Department of the Army MSE Action Plan
- Designs and Models for Aquatic Resource Surveys (Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR)
- Dental Appliance Manufacturers Audit Scheme
- Direct Attack Munition Affordable Seeker
- Do as Much as You Can
- Dallas Association of Mortgage Brokers (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of them, only one was critical who was kept in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and then nine patients went DAMA, which is Discharge Against Medical Advice," said Deepa Lad, Senior Resident Medical Officer (RMO) at Sassoon Hospital.
Secondary outcome measures included hospital mortality, the occurrence of hospital-acquired infection (bacteremia, pneumonia, and acquisition of vancomycin-resistant enterococci), the development of acute renal failure, disposition at time of hospital discharge (home, nursing home, or extended care facility), and discharge against medical advice.