Uriarte was only made a disbursing officer later on, the Ombudsman said.
What does DISB OFF stand for?
DISB OFF stands for Disbursing Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Defense Information Systems Agency Operational Center
- Defense Infrastructure Sector Assurance Plan (US DoD)
- Department of Information Systems and Administrative Reforms (Punjab, India)
- Destructive Self-Talk Awareness and Refusal Method (addiction treatment)
- Dipartimento Ingegneria Strutture Acque Terreno (Italian: Department of Structural Engineering, Water and Land; University of L'Aquila; Italy)
- Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking (Washington, DC)
- Digital Intermediate Speed Bulk Encryption Equipment
- Disbursing Officer
- Disbursement Officer
- Daingerfield Island Sailing Club (Alexandria, VA)
- Data and Information Service for CliC
- Data and Information Services for CliC (Climate and Cryosphere)
- Data Index for Software Configuration
- Data Information Service Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In November, she was ordered as a disbursing officer for civilian rolls, Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Vallejo, California.
HE PREVIOUSLY SERVED AS COMMANDER OF Ea DETACHMENT, 126TH FINANCE BATTALION, AT FORT BRAGG, NORTH CAROLINA, AND AS DISBURSING OFFICER OF THE 230TH FINANCE BATTALION AT FORWARD OPERATING BASE IRONHORSE, IRAQ.
The letter, issued by the department's officer on special duty-cum-deputy secretary Anand Bihari Prasad, says the drawing and disbursing officers across the state would release the February salary of employees only after confirming from their controlling authorities that they have duly submitted the details of their assets and liabilities.
Once the lottery is up and running, it would be self-sustaining, said Paul Lothian of the state Department of Finance & Administration, who is serving temporarily as the commission's disbursing officer.
Each shipboard disbursing officer handled between $150,000 to $1,000,000, depending upon the type and size of the vessel.
A certifying officer is a government officer or employee whose job is or includes certifying vouchers, including voucher schedules or invoices used as vouchers, for payment by disbursing officers.
18) These officials then possess joint and several liability with any certifying or disbursing officer who relies on the improper information.