30, 1998--ANDATACO (Nasdaq:ANDA), a global leader in SCSI and RAID/RAID-ready storage solutions, earned the RAID Advisory Board (RAB) license to display the RAB Gold Logo identifying its GigaRAID product family as Disaster Tolerant Disk System Plus (DTDS+) classification.
What does DTDS stand for?
DTDS stands for Disaster Tolerant Disk System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTDS
We have 2 other meanings of DTDS in our Acronym Attic
- Di-Tridecyl Phthalate
- Different Time Different Place (electronic communication; educational method)
- Draw The Damn Plot/Picture (statistics expression)
- Dead Tree Digital Replacement Index (financial report)
- Digital Target Display Ring (dart boards)
- Distributed Transmission, Directional Reception
- Division du Traitement des Déclarations des Renseignements (French: Division of Information Returns Processing; Canada)
- Draft Training Device Requirement
- Digital Theatre Distribution System
- Dumber Than Dog Stuff (polite form)
- Diastrophic Dysplasia Sulfate Transporter
- Danish Taekwondo Demonstration Team (Denmark)
- David Taylor Dance Theatre (Littleton, CO)
- Degraded Texture Discrimination Test (ophthalmology)
- Delano Tiger Dance Team
- Domicile to Duty Transportation
- Double Talk Detection Threshold
- Distribuidora de Tecnología Digital de Venezuela (Spanish: Digital Technology Distributor in Venezuela)
- Doing Time, Doing Vipassana (film)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12, 1998-- Solutions Meet Organization's Criteria for Highest Level of Disaster Protection Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) today announced that storage solutions based on multiple Hitachi Freedom 7700E subsystems with remote copy have been awarded the Disaster Tolerant Disk System Plus (DTDS+) classification by the RAID Advisory Board (RAB).
15, 1997-- System Classified as Disaster Tolerant Disk System Plus (DTDS+) By Meeting 21 Critical Criteria For Data Protection MTI Technology Corp.