Promote training and retention of nurses at the local level and through the Disaster Services Human Resources system (AAOHN members must successfully complete the training and all Red Cross volunteer requirements); 3.
What does DSHR stand for?
DSHR stands for Disaster Services Human Resources System (American Red Cross)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DSHR in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Shared Memory (library)
- District Senior Housing Manager (Hong Kong)
- Division of Solid and Hazardous Materials (New York)
- Deep Seabed Hard Mineral Resources Act of 1980
- Davis Spring Home Owners Association (Texas)
- Diamond State Health Plan (Delaware)
- Direct Synthesis Hydrogen Peroxide (chemistry)
- Disproportionate Share Hospital Payments
- Deputy State Historic Preservation Officer
- Directors of Speech and Hearing Programs in State Health and Welfare Agencies
- Dawson Springs High School (Kentucky)
- Department of Safety and Homeland Security (Delaware)
- Department of Social & Health Services (Washington)
- Department of State Health Services (Texas)
- Deutsche Sporthochschule Köln (German: German Sport University Cologne)
- Digital Switchover Help Scheme (UK)
- Diplomate of the Society for Health Systems
- Dover-Sherborn High School (Dover, MA)
- distributed sloppy hash table
- Division of Solid and Hazardous Waste
Samples in periodicals archive:
In turn, the American Red Cross has agreed to: * Provide disaster-nursing expertise for AAOHN's emergency preparedness/disaster planning programs and activities, * Promote training and retention of nurses at the local level and through the Disaster Services Human Resources system (AAOHN members must successfully complete the training and all Red Cross volunteer requirements), * Encourage speakers at the local and national level, and * Promote manuscript submission to the AAOHN Journal with the intent of enhancing the relationship through co-authored articles.