Daouk sponsored today a discussion panel at the Grand Serail, organized by the new-fangled Disaster Risk Management Unit before the premiership, with the owners of media institutions and the United Nations Development Program attending.
What does DRMU stand for?
DRMU stands for Disaster Risk Management Unit (Red Cross Red Crescent)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRMU
- Disaster Risk Management Strategy
- Distance Root-Mean-Square (US DoD)
- Distributed Resource Management System (computing)
- Division of Reclamation, Mining and Safety (Colorado)
- Distributed Reactive Management System for Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Engineering
- Distance Root Mean Square Error
- Defense Reutilization and Marketing Services International
- Diagnostic Réparation Moteur Transmission (French: Engine Transmission Diagnostic Repair)
- Dungeness River Management Team (Washington)
- Digital Remote Measurement Unit
- Department of Revenue Motor Vehicles
- Deutscher Rock & Pop Musikerverband eV (German: German Rock and Pop Musicians Association)
- Daily Reports Notice
- Dan Reed Network (band)
- Dark Room Notes (band)
- Data Release Number (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Data Representation Notation
- Database Record Number
- De Rerum Natura (Latin: On the Nature of Things)
- Deaf Rochester News (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reconstruction after the 1995 Kobe earthquake in Japan took a bit less than five years, I would expect reconstruction here to last five years," said Abhas Jha, program leader at the East Asia disaster risk management unit of the World Bank.
Reconstruction after the 1995 Kobe earthquake in Japan took a bit less than five years, I would expect reconstruction here to last five years," said Abhas Jha, programme leader at the East Asia disaster risk management unit of the World Bank.