The new disaster response network allows organisations with experience in responding to crises to access the new Rapid Response Fund, activated in the event of a large scale crisis, and mobilise in the critical first 72 hours following a disaster.
What does DRN stand for?
DRN stands for Disaster Response Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRN
We have 46 other meanings of DRN in our Acronym Attic
- Defence Restricted Network (Australia)
- Descartes Rando Nature (French: Descartes Nature Hike)
- Detailed River Network (EPA)
- Deus Recipe Nos (Latin: God Accept Us, epigraphy)
- Développement de Ressources Numériques (French: Development of Digital Resources)
- Dharan (Nepal)
- Diabetes Research Network
- Dickey Rural Network (telecommunications company; North Dakota)
- Direction du Réseau National (French: Direction of the National Network)
- Disability Rights Network of Pennsylvania
Samples in periodicals archive:
13, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Catholic Charities USA (CCUSA), among the nation's largest human services and disaster response networks, will be hosting leaders from Catholic Charities agencies across the country in Washington, D.
D, co-chair of the Massachusetts Disaster Response Network and president of Neurobehavioral Associates in Hingham, Massachusetts.
The Semandex application is the Medical Emergency Disaster Response Network (MEDRN), which allows emergency agencies to respond faster and more effectively during a natural or man-made disaster.
17, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Catholic Charities USA (CCUSA), among the nation's largest human services and disaster response networks, and Catholic Charities of Fort Worth, one of its member agencies, will host the organization's national conference from September 18th - 21st in Fort Worth, Texas.
Medical Emergency Disaster Response Network (MEDRN) Lets Emergency Teams Access Crucial Information across Systems, Manage Resources, Coordinate Relief Efforts
F4W, a leading developer of Tactical Wireless Solutions for public safety, emergency response and Homeland Security announced the deployment of a TWEB(TM) Disaster Response network in Miami in support of the U.
The psychologists are part of APA's Disaster Response Network (DRN), a national pro bono network of psychologists who complete Red- Cross-sanctioned training and then volunteer assistance to relief workers, victims, and victim's families after manmade or natural disasters.