14 /PRNewswire/ -- The Disaster Resource GUIDE announces the release of its 10th annual print edition and 100th weekly Continuity e-GUIDE.
What does DRG stand for?
DRG stands for Disaster Resource Guide (resource; California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRG
We have 114 other meanings of DRG in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche Röntgengesellschaft eV
- Development Resource Group
- Developmentally Regulated G-Protein (biomedicine)
- Diagnosis Related Group (Medicare reimbursement model)
- Digital Ranging Generator
- Digital Raster Graphic
- Digital Rights Group (various locations)
- Direction Régionale du Génie (French: Regional Directorate for Engineering)
- Disability Reference Group (various locations)
- Disaster Response Group (US FEMA)
- Disease-Related Group
- Display Request Group
- Distance-Regular Graph (mathematics)
- Distant Red Galaxy (astronomy)
- District Response Group
- Division of Research Grants (see CSR, NIH)
- Domestic Readiness Group (US White House policy coordination group)
- Dorsal Respiratory Group
- Dorsal Root Ganglion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attendees will see even more benefits through the support of industry leaders, including the Association of Continuity Professionals, Disaster Resource Guide, DRI International and Mid-Atlantic Disaster Recovery Association.
He has consulted with Fortune 1000 companies worldwide and has served on the editorial board of several professional and academic journals, including, most recently, the Disaster Resource Guide.