IT now has the responsibility to protect that asset through the development and execution of well-designed and thorough disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
What does DRBCP stand for?
DRBCP stands for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Downtown Red Bluff Business Association (Red Bluff, CA)
- Danube Region Business Conference
- Delaware River Basin Commission
- Democratic Reform British Columbia (Canada)
- Devon Rex Breed Club (cat club)
- Dichloran Rose Bengal Chloramphenicol (Agar)
- Dick Rivers Badminton Club (France)
- Digital Radio Broadcasting Committee
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity (conference)
- Driftless Region Bicycle Coalition (La Crosse, WI)
- Distributed Redundant Block Device
- Distributed Replicated Block Device
- Double-Stranded RNA-Binding Domain
- Drug Related Birth Defect
- Dynamic Reliability Block Diagram (computer science)
- Dan River Business Development Center
- Don Randall's Bluegrass Experience (band)
- Dual Reciprocity Boundary Element Method
- Direct Recognition of Blurred Faces (algorithm)
- Dispute Resolution Board Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unlike previous years, companies will have first-class disaster recovery and business continuity plans in place, including steps to take during a system outage," continued Lopez.
Our fully redundant, enterprise class data centers in Florida and North Carolina remained operational with our team of engineering and support personnel working tactically with customers to successfully activate their disaster recovery and business continuity plans.