NAV CANADA, the private-sector company responsible for the Canadian civil air navigation service, has received an Award of Excellence from the DISASTER RECOVERY INSTITUTE CANADA (DRI CANADA).
What does DRI stand for?
DRI stands for Disaster Recovery Institute (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRI
We have 218 other meanings of DRI in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Rendering Infrastructure (Unix/Linux graphics system)
- Direct Renin Inhibitor
- Direction de la Recherche et de l'Innovation (French: Department of Research and Innovation)
- Direction des Relations Internationales (French: Delegation for International Relations)
- Direction des Ressources Informatiques (French: Computer Resources Branch)
- Directly Responsible Individual
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
- Dirty Rotten Imbeciles (band)
- Disability Research Institute
- Disability Rights Initiative
- Disco Related Injury
- Distributed Reconnaissance Infrastructure
- Division des Relations Internationales (French: International Relations Division)
- Domotique Immotique et Réseaux Intérieurs (French: Home and Building Control Networks and Interiors)
- Doncaster Royal Infirmary
- Dose-Reduction Index (drug treatment)
- Drilling Rate Index (engineering/geology)
- Dynamic Response Index
- Direction Régionale et Interdépartementale de l'Alimentation, de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt (French: Regional and Interdepartmental Directorate of Food, Agriculture and Forestry)
- Digital Repository of Information and Data for Evolution
Samples in periodicals archive:
SunGard received the award at the Disaster Recovery Institute International's 2012 Conference, which took place last week in New Orleans.
Disaster Recovery Institute International is a non-profit organization.
Disaster Recovery Institute International, Falls Church, Va.
Certifying bodies, such as the Disaster Recovery Institute and the International Association of Emergency Managers, also grant professional credentials in crisis management or related subjects.
It is based on industry standards and best practices as formulated by the Business Continuity Institute and Disaster Recovery Institute International.
He served on the Certification Board of the Disaster Recovery Institute International and as chair of its Education and Testing Standards Committee, which established the "Professional Practices for the Business Continuity Professionals," now adopted worldwide.
About Al Berman Al is a CBCP, a NFPA committee member, a member of the ASIS BCP technical committee, a member of the Committee of Experts for ANSI-ANAB, a former member of the NY City Partnership for Security and Risk Management, Executive Director for Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI) and the co-chair for the Alfred P.