co-founder of Disaster Psychiatry Outreach (DPO), in New York.
What does DPO stand for?
DPO stands for Disaster Psychiatry Outreach
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPO
We have 115 other meanings of DPO in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Public Offering
- Direct Public Offering (finance/investment)
- Direct Purchase Order
- Directed Planning Option
- Direction Participative par Objectifs (French: Participatory Management Objectives)
- Director of Plant Operations (various organizations)
- Disable Page Out
- Disabled Peoples' Organization
- Disabled Persons' Organization (Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas; est. 1981)
- Disaster Preparedness Office/r
- Discontinued Post Office
- Discounted Pay Off (finance)
- Display Purposes Only
- Distribution Pièces Occasion (French: Used Parts Distribution)
- Distribution Process Owner
- District Personnel Office (US Navy)
- District Police Officer (Pakistan)
- District Postal Office (US Navy)
- District Probation Officer (India)
- District Program Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
cofounder of Disaster Psychiatry Outreach (DPO), based in New York.
cofounder of Disaster Psychiatry Outreach (DPO), a New York-based organization that coordinates disaster aid efforts for the psychiatry community.
Refer to policies and procedures set forth by groups such as Disaster Psychiatry Outreach (DPO).
Pandya, vice president of Disaster Psychiatry Outreach, a New York City group that has organized volunteer crews of mental health care providers to respond to five plane crashes, inducing the Sept.
DeLisi, professor of psychiatry at New York University, New York, and a member of Disaster Psychiatry Outreach, which conducted the survey.
Anthony Ng, medical director for Disaster Psychiatry Outreach (DPO), a volunteer service organization in New Yor City providing on-site counseling and debriefing since the early days of the crisis, is particularly concerned about firemen, police officers, and other relief worers.
1), we learned that the e-mail address for corresponding with Disaster Psychiatry Outreach, disasterpsychiatry@aol.