But it can support the proactive and successful disaster management programs the government has implemented.
What does DMP stand for?
DMP stands for Disaster Management Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMP
We have 222 other meanings of DMP in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Monitoring Products (alarm panel manufacturer)
- Digital Mp3 Player
- Digital Music Products
- Direct Material Productivity
- Director, Military Programs
- Dirty Mo Posse
- Disarmed Military Personnel (US Navy)
- Disaster Management Plan
- Disaster Mitigation Preparedness
- Discovery and Monitoring Plan
- Disease Management Program
- Disk-storage Management Program
- Dispositif et Moyen Particulier (French: Private Means Devices; energy industry)
- Distributed Multimedia Plays (television)
- Dockside Monitoring Program
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Document Management Plan (UK MoD)
- Document Merge Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
| TOKYO, Jan 31 (KUNA) -- The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said Tuesday that Japan's safety tests for the idled nuclear reactors were in line with the international standards, but called for a more comprehensive disaster management programs.
The unmet needs in Sindh are a tragedy waiting to happen," says Allan Calma, CWS-P/A's Deputy Director of the Disaster Management Program.
NC4 participates with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Disaster Management Program to demonstrate real time collaboration across diverse systems at AFCEA EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
Strong disaster management programs include proactive components, such as crisis communications and evacuation plans, tested often with mock disaster situations.
Iranian officials have said Iran has plans to put a "series of satellites" into space by 2010 to aid natural disaster management programs and improve telecommunications.
Governments with a developed national disaster management program can better enforce coordination.
Called the Community Preparedness and Disaster Management Program, it is a one-year, all-distance, graduate-level course that gives an overview of the disaster management field.