Small Business Administration announced today that due to a steady decrease of activity, the Disaster Loan Outreach Center located in Kings County will cease operations Thursday, March 28 at the close of business .
What does DLOC stand for?
DLOC stands for Disaster Loan Outreach Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DLOC
We have 5 other meanings of DLOC in our Acronym Attic
- Draft Letter of Agreement
- Dental Laboratory Owners Association of California
- Descriptive List of Applicable Publications
- Daimler and Lanchester Owners' Club (UK)
- Decreased Level of Consciousness
- Delivered Lines of Code
- Deros Lock on Control (gun mounting system)
- Diablo Light Opera Company (California)
- Digital Library of the Caribbean
- Directed Level Of Capability
- Discount for Lack of Control (finance)
- Division Logistical Operation Center
- Duty Location
- Defence Lines of Development (UK)
- Dynamic Level of Detail
- Denver Lyric Opera Guild (Colorado)
- Discrete Logarithm (mathematics)
- Division Logistics System
- Division Logistics System Property Book
- Douglas Library Of Hebron (Hebron, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Disaster Loan Outreach Center was established days after the devastating July 21 fire, to help employees and business owners get back on their feet.
The locations and hours of operations of SBA's DLOCs and the Business Recovery Center are: Springfield Monson Disaster Loan Outreach Center Disaster Loan Outreach Center Technology Park Granite Valley Middle School 1 Federal Street, Building 104 21 Thompson St.
Small Business Administration announced today the Disaster Loan Outreach Centers located in Bartow and Gordon counties in Georgia will cease operations Thursday, Feb.
Small Business Administration announced today the opening of a Disaster Loan Outreach Center in the Adams County Emergency Operations Center, located at 201 South Wall Street, Natchez, MS 39121.
Also, SBA announced the opening of a Disaster Loan Outreach Center (DLOC) in Brooklyn, NY today, Jan.
Small Business Administration announced today that the FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers in Greene and Johnston counties will transition to SBA Disaster Loan Outreach Centers (DLOCs) Monday, May 16 at 8 a.
21, the Disaster Loan Outreach Center and Business Recovery Center in Fairfield County will be closed and will re-open the following day.