The legislation also allows a company to continue its status as a veteran or disabled veteran-owned small business for 10 years following the death of the veteran-owner if the surviving spouse owns the business.
What does DVOSB stand for?
DVOSB stands for Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Digital Volt-Ohm Meter
- Domestic Violence Offender Management Board (Colorado)
- Disabled Veterans Outreach Program
- Disabled Veterans' Outreach Program Specialists
- Doppler VHF (Very-High-Frequency) Omnidirectional Range
- Domestic Violence Outreach, Response, and Advocacy
- Doppler VOR and TACAN
- Diablo View Orchid Society (Bay area, California)
- Disabled Veterans Office Suppliers
- Dynamic Voltage Overscaling
- Delaware Valley Orthopedic and Spine Center
- Distinguished Visitors Orientation Tour (US DoD)
- Digital Voice Orderwire
- Da Vinci Prostatectomy (prostate cancer surgery)
- Data Voice Power (Services Australia Pty Ltd)
- Davenport (Amtrak station code; Davenport, IA)
- Deadline Violation Probability
- Decessit Vita Patris (Latin: Died in Father's Lifetime)
- Dedicated Voice Port
- Deep Venous Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ice Industries' Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Designation is Assisting Customers to Achieve SDVOSB Sourcing Goals SYLVANIA, Ohio -- Federal agencies and prime contractors seeking to achieve the minimum 3% SDVOSB sourcing goals, when defining subcontracting plans for government or military contracts and new business awards, can find a highly qualified and experienced metal forming manufacturer in Ice Industries; a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
Service disabled veteran-owned small business to develop and prototype technologies to mitigate and treat injuries from roadside bombs DOWNERS GROVE, Ill.
The purpose of the conference is to increase the number of service- disabled veteran-owned small business manufacturers and distributors that do business with DLA and the U.