Categories: Income Security, Aid for the disabled, Claims, Claims processing, Claims settlement, Disabilities, Disability benefits, Disabled Transition Assistance Program, DOD Transition Assistance Program, Eligibility determinations, Employment of the disabled, Federal social security programs, Medical records, Military disability retirement pay, Military personnel, Persons with disabilities, Social security benefits, Social security number, Supplemental security income, Veterans benefits, Veterans disability compensation
What does DTAP stand for?
DTAP stands for Disabled Transition Assistance Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTAP
We have 31 other meanings of DTAP in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Technology Analysis Office (ODUSDS&T)
- Dossier Type d 'Appel d'Offres (French: File Type Tender)
- Defense Technology Area Plan
- Department of the Treasury Acquisition Procedures
- Develop, Test, Accept Produce
- Developmental Test of Auditory Perception
- Diphtheria & Tetanus Toxoids & Acellular Pertussis (vaccine)
- Diphtheria Tetanus Acellular Pertussis (vaccine)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (vaccination)
- Direct Transfer Application Part
- Division of Tropical Animal Production
- Disposable Toxicological Agent Personal Protection System (DTRA/FEMA)
- Disposable Toxic Agent Protective Suit
- Disposable Toxicological Agent Protective System
- Differentiated Time-Averaged Poynting Vector (electromagnetism)
- Deficiency Trend Analysis & Reporting
- Department of the Treasury Acquisition Regulations
- Differential Tissue-Air Ratio Method
- Duncan-Turner Acoustic Research (guitars; Santa Barbara, CA)
- Dual Towed Array Rapid Prototype System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Defense Department plans to increase attendance at the Transition Assistance Program and Disabled Transition Assistance Program sessions to 85 percent of those leaving military service and demobilizing guard and reserve forces," said Reese.
The programs include the Transition Assistance Program (TAP), Disabled Transition Assistance Program (DTAP), Recovery and Employment Assistance Lifelines (REALifelines) and the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA).