The Disabled Living Centres Council has just produced a directory of its 40 centres.
What does DLCC stand for?
DLCC stands for Disabled Living Centres Council (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLCC
We have 13 other meanings of DLCC in our Acronym Attic
- Diffusion-Limited Cluster Aggregation
- Discrete Link Capacity Assignment
- Distal Latero-Circumflex Arteries
- Dober, Lidsky, Craig and Associates, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Distance Learning Center for Addiction Studies
- De La Salle Christian Brothers (Rhode Island)
- Dark Lords of Carnage and Chaos (Half Life 2 clan)
- David Lee Cancer Center (Charleston, WV)
- Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee
- Desert Locust Control Committee (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Distance Learning Coordinating Committee (Military Education Coordinating Council)
- Division de Lutte contre la Cybercriminalité (French: Cybercrime Control Division)
- Division Logistics Control Center
- Dog Legislation Council of Canada
- Department of Land Conservation and Development (Oregon)
- Directorate of Land Concepts and Designs (Canada)
- Division of Laboratories and Criteria Development
- Didactique des Langues et Cultures Étrangères (French: Teaching of Foreign Languages and Cultures)
- Dwight Look College of Engineering (Texas A&M University)
- Distance Learning Continuing Education and Outreach (Georgia Tech)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Buyers' Guide to Opening Tools, which has been endorsed by Minister for the Disabled Alistair Burt, is a joint production by the IGD and the Disabled Living Centres Council.