Air Force Enlisted Village Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation American Health Assistance Foundation American Red Cross Arlington Food Assistance Center Autism Speaks Bridges to Community Capital Area Food Bank Common Good City Farm Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust Doctors Without Borders Fisher House Great Minds in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Habitat for Humanity Homestretch Humane Society March of Dimes NIH Children's Inn Rebuilding Together SEED Foundation So Others Might Eat Special Olympics St.
What does DAVCST stand for?
DAVCST stands for Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Downtown Aurora Visual Arts (est. 1993; Aurora, CO)
- DOE Automated Visitor Access Control System (database)
- Data Validation and Reporting (telecommunications)
- Dealer Authorized Value-Added Retailer
- Delayed Automatic Volume Control
- Deutscher Automobil Veteranen Club (German: German Automobile Club Veterans Association; est. 1965)
- Diagnostic à Visée Criminologique (French: Referred Criminological Diagnosis)
- Direct Automatic Volume Control
- Dutch American Van Club (Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands)
- Dual Active Valve Control System
- Dysplasie Arythmogène du Ventricule Droit (French: Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia; heart disorder)
- Division of Antiviral Drug Products
- Data Acquisition and Visual Display System
- Data Addition Verification & Editing
- Department of Audio-Visual Education
- Digital Age Verification Executable
- Digital Atlas of Video Education (teaching tools)
- Digital Audio Video Entertainment
- Digital Audio Video Experience (trademark of Seagate Technology)
- Dialog Assisted Visual Environment for Geoinformation (computer science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their experiences and sense of concern for their community of disabled veterans and families is the reason why Barnes and Wallace support the Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation American Red Cross Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust Doctors Without Borders Fisher House Great Minds in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Habitat for Humanity Humane Society Make-a-Wish Foundation NIH Children's Inn So Others Might Eat Special Olympics St.
If the Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust isn't listed in your workplace giving campaign material, simply write in on your pledge form for payroll deductions to be made to the DAV Charitable Service Trust, 3725 Alexandria Pike, Cold Spring, KY 41076.