For this reason, trends in disability-free life expectancy (DFLE)--the expected number of remaining life years spent without disability (Robine et al.
What does DFLE stand for?
DFLE stands for Disability-Free Life Expectancy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFLE
- Dan Fix Landscape Construction (San Rafael, CA)
- Desert Foothills Lutheran Church (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Division of Foreign Labor Certification
- Digital Flight Control Computer
- Defensor Fortis Load Carriage System
- Digital Flight Control System
- Deutscher Fluglärmdienst (German: German Aircraft Noise Service)
- Dementia-Free Life Expectancy (geriatrics)
- Dependence-Free Life Expectancy (health)
- Didactique du Français Langue Étrangère (French: Didactics of French as a Foreign Language)
- Deterministic Fixed-Length Entanglement Concentration
- Didactique du Français Langue Étrangère et Seconde (French: Teaching French as a Second and Foreign Language)
- Delaware Financial Literacy Institute
- Don't Feel Like It
- Dark Funeral Live in Cleveland
- Dark Funeral Live in Hultsferd (rock album)
- Digital Flight Information Publication
- Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Desert Foothills Little League (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Dual-Functional Lithium Lead (hardware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, a more worrying fact is that the average difference in disability-free life expectancy is 17 years.
Disability-free life expectancy (DFLE) at birth for males in the UK increased from 60 years in 2000/02 to 62 in 2004-06, the figures showed.
And the disability-free life expectancy figure was based on responses to the question, "Do you have any long-term illness, health problem or disability that limits your day-to-day life?