Section 1646 of the National Defense Authorization Act 08 1 revises the calculation of disability severance pay for those Soldiers who are found unfit, but do not meet the criteria for disability retirement.
What does DSABLSEVP stand for?
DSABLSEVP stands for Disability Severance Pay
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Defense Space Acquisition Board (US DoD)
- Distributed Systems Architecture Board
- District School Area Board (various locations)
- Doppler Systolic Ankle/Brachial Pressure Ratio
- Danbury Schools and Business Collaborative (est. 1990; Danbury, CT)
- Debate and Speech Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Disabled Skiers Association of British Columbia
- Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (HIM music album)
- Depth and Simultaneous Attack Battle Lab
- Dam Safety Action Class (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Dean's Student Advisory Committee
- Defence Service Assistance Centre (Returned & Services League of Australia, NSW branch)
- Defense Science Advisory Committee
- Defense Systems Affordability Council
- Defense Systems Automation Center
- Delhi State AIDS Control Society (India)
- Depression and Suicide Awareness Campaign
- Deputy Special Agent in Charge (various organizations)
- Deputy Supreme Allied Commander
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Defense (DoD) has adopted a policy that severely limits the number of injured and disabled servicemembers who would not have to repay their military disability severance pay before they could receive disability compensation from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Support legislation to allow all veterans to recover amounts withheld as tax on disability severance pay.