com Hawaii CAP/PADD/PAIMI/PAIR/PABSS/TBI/PAVA Hawaii Disability Rights Center 1132 Bishop Street, Suite 2102 Honolulu, HI 96813 (808) 949-2922 (VOICE/TDD) (808) 949-2928 (FAX) info@hawaiidisabilityrights.
What does DRC stand for?
DRC stands for Disability Rights Center (Arkansas protection and advocacy system for those with disabilities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRC
We have 403 other meanings of DRC in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Radionuclide Cystography
- Direct Reporting Command
- Direct Responsible Charge
- Direct Routed Call
- Direction des Relations avec les Collectivités (French: Directorate of Community Relations)
- Director of Resident Care
- Director(ate) of Reserve Components
- Disability Resource Center
- Disability Review Council
- Disability Rights California
- Disability Rights Center of Kansas (formerly Kansas Advocacy & Protective Services)
- Disability Rights Commission (United Kingdom)
- Disaster Recovery Center
- Disaster Research Centre (USA)
- Disaster Resistant California Conference (California Governor's Office of Emergency Services)
- Disclosure Review Committee
- Discoverer Recovery Capsule
- Discrimination Research Center
- Disney Reservation Center
- Display Ready Case
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, Cheshire Medical signed a settlement agreement with an unidentified plaintiff and the Disability Rights Center requiting it to establish various procedures so it would be able to better serve its deaf patients.
Several businesses in Arkansas currently don't meet ADA access requirements, said Jan Baker, an attorney for the Disability Rights Center Inc.
com Hawaii CAP/PADD/PAIMI/PAIR/PABSS/TBI/PAVA Hawaii Disability Rights Center 900 Fort Street Mall Suite 1040 Pioneer Plaza Honolulu, HI 96813 (808) 949-2922 (VOICE/TDD) (808) 949-2928 (FAX) [email] info@hawaiidisabilityrights.
Author, "In Our Own Voice: African American Stories of Oppression, Survival and Recovery in Mental Health Systems" -- Tom Olin, Disability Rights Center -- Larry Plumlee, Spokesman, Support Coalition International -- Laura Prescott, President, Sister Witness International, Inc.
org Arkansas NAN ELLEN EAST Disability Rights Center (501) 296-1775 (800) 482-1174 (NATIONWIDE) (501) 296-1779 (FAX) 1100 North University Ave.
Kaplan has also conducted work for the National Council on Disability; the Clinton Administration's Advisory Council for the National Information Infrastructure; served as treasurer and co-founder of the Alliance for Public Technology; a member of the Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law of the American Bar Association; president of the Board of the Oakland-based Center for Urban Family Life; and a founder of the Disability Rights Center in Washington, D.
org ARKANSAS NAN ELLEN EAST Disability Rights Center (501) 296-1775 (501) 296-1779 1100 North University Avenue Suite 201 Little Rock, AR 72207 (e-mail) panda@arkdisabilityrights.