Philadelphia OVR Disability Mentoring Day with KPMG, Philadelphia KPMG offices, Wednesday, Oct.
What does DMD stand for?
DMD stands for Disability Mentoring Day
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMD
We have 163 other meanings of DMD in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Mars D Compiler
- Digital Media Division (various organizations)
- Digital Message Device
- Digital Micromirror Device (Texas Instruments)
- Digital Mirror Device
- Digital Multilayer Disc
- Digital Music Distributor
- Diphenyl-Methane Diisocyanate
- Direct Metal Deposition (manufacturing technology)
- Directory Management Domain
- Disaster Management Department (various organizations)
- Discontinuous Molecular Dynamics
- Discover Mongolia & Development (travel agency)
- Discrete Molecular Dynamics (chemical physics)
- Disease Modifying Drug
- Dispersion Management Devices (Lasercomm)
- Distance Measuring Device
- Division of Medical Device (National Institute of Health Sciences; Japan)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Medical Dentistry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Disability Mentoring Day is the third Wednesday each October, this year on October 16.
Justice Lewis and this persevering blind law student at Florida State University first paired up four years ago on Florida Disability Mentoring Day, part of a national effort to promote career development for students and job seekers with disabilities through hands-on experience (See November 15, 2005, News, "Overcoming Barriers.
will host a Disability Mentoring Day, on Friday Oct.
Strickman said mentors can help to create future leaders in many fields, and Florida Disability Mentoring Day is an opportunity for lawyers to serve as mentors to students interested in the legal field.
HOUSTON -- HP (NYSE:HPQ)(Nasdaq:HPQ) today launched its Disability Mentoring Day programs by hosting activities in several countries around the world including the United States, where the company opened the doors of its Houston campus to students with disabilities.
So, Forsberg contacted Courage Center to see if their clients would be interested in participating in a Disability Mentoring Day hosted by the restaurant.
It was Florida Disability Mentoring Day on October 19, part of a national effort to promote career development for students and job seekers with disabilities through hands-on experiences.