org DHP: Disability Healthcare Professional * Expansion of Disability Income Associate program with focus on disability income insurance, and group/individual health insurance EHBA: Employee Healthcare Benefits Associate * For benefits professionals who need to know health care trends for employees and retirees HIA: Health Insurance Associate * Focuses on marketing, administration and evaluation of various kinds of health insurance The American College theamericancollege.
What does DHP stand for?
DHP stands for Disability Healthcare Professional (job title)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DHP
We have 111 other meanings of DHP in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Horsepower, Inc.
- Dihexyl Phthalate
- Dimension Hygiène Propreté (French sanitation company)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (UK)
- Direct High Power
- Direct Hire-Purchase (banking/finance)
- Direction de l'Hygiène Publique (French; Senegal)
- Direction Histoire et Patrimoine (Directorate of History and Heritage; Canada)
- Disaster Housing Program (FEMA)
- Discovery House Publishers (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Discretionary Housing Payment (UK)
- Displaced Homemaker Program
- District Health Plan
- Division of Health Psychology (British Psychological Society)
- Divizia Hasiacich Pristrojov
- Doctors Health Press (US and Canada)
- Documentary Heritage Program
- Dolls House Parade
Samples in periodicals archive:
Awarded by: Association of Chartered Senior Financial Planners Health Insurance Associate Disability Healthcare Professional (DHP) Description: This program expands the specialized course of study offered in the Disability Income Associate program by focusing on disability income insurance, group and individual health insurance.