Lisa Rau, a Philadelphia attorney who represented Rowles along with Thomas Earle of the Disabilities Law Project in Philadelphia, said the case was one of the first involving drug testing at that stage of the plaintiff's "employment" to come before a federal court.
What does DLP stand for?
DLP stands for Disabilities Law Project (Pennsylvania, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLP
We have 139 other meanings of DLP in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Light Processing
- Digital Light Projector
- Digital Llama Productions
- Digitell Legacy Productions
- Dimension/Length Profile
- Direct Link Protocol (IEEE 802.11e)
- Direct Loan Program
- Direct-Labeled Probe
- Direction de la Lecture Publique (French: Directorate of Public Reading; also seen as DLLP)
- Director of Laboratory Programs
- Disability Law and Policy Program (Syracuse University; New York)
- Discrete Logarithm Problem (number-theoretic reference problem)
- Discrete Logarithmic Problem
- Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Park (Disney resort)
- Display Link Parallel
- Distance Learning Pack (UK)
- Distance Learning Partnership (UK)
- Distance Learning Program
- Distinguished Lecturer Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other speakers include Chuck Keenan, ADA Coordinator for the City of Pittsburgh, Katie DeBruin, Disability Organizer for the Service Employees International Union, Paul O'Hanlon, an attorney with the Disabilities Law Project, Becky Barbush, a Duquesne University Undergraduate with a disability, and John Tague, a well- known local disability rights leader and advocate.
Grants were provided to organizations serving children and adults with disabilities, including the Disabilities Law Project, the Legal Clinic for the Disabled, and the Pennsylvania Health Law Project.