I was looking for his earlier novels and then kept going with Dirty White Boys and so forth.
What does DWB stand for?
DWB stands for Dirty White Boy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DWB
We have 40 other meanings of DWB in our Acronym Attic
- Drinking Water Advisory Work Group (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality)
- D Wild Bunch (gaming clan)
- Dakota Western Bank
- Darth Writer's Block (Star Wars Fanfiction Term)
- Data Workbench
- Death Watch Bunker
- Délégation Wallonie-Bruxelles au Québec (French: Wallonia-Brussels Delegation in Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Denver Water Board (Colorado)
- Direct Wafer Bond/Bonding
- Director of Works and Buildings
- Discrete Wiring Board
- Distributed Weight & Balance
- Doctor Who Bulletin/Dreamwatch Bulletin (UK sci-fi magazine)
- Doctors Without Borders USA
- Don't Write Back
- Driving While Black (racial profiling)
- Driving Without Brakes (hypermiling)
- Dry Weight Basis
- Dumm Wie Brot (German: As Dumb As Bread)
- Dutch Warmblood (registered horse breed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highlights include the big UK hit singles I Want to Know What Love Is and Waiting For a Girl Like You, plus USA chart successes Cold as Ice, Feels Like the First Time, Hot Blooded, Long Way From Home, Double Vision, Juke Box Hero, That Was Yesterday, Urgent, Dirty White Boy and Head Games.
Dirty White Boy is a collection of vignettes of modern Soho reminiscent of Armistead Maupin's "Tales of the City" series, and even includes a glossary for American readers.