April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bobby Pierce, a 16-year-old high school student who is also one of the nation's top Dirt Late Model drivers, is the $50,000 grand prize winner in the "Search for a Champion" racing sponsorship contest from Federal-Mogul Corporation's (NASDAQ: FDML) iconic Champion[sup.
What does DLM stand for?
DLM stands for Dirt Late Model (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLM
We have 102 other meanings of DLM in our Acronym Attic
- Dienstleistungsmodellierung (Workshop)
- Diffusion Linge Médical (French: Medical Linen Distribution)
- Digital Landscape Model
- Digital Legal Management
- Digital Lighting Management (WattStopper; Santa Clara, CA)
- Digital Load Monitor
- Diploma in Logistics Management (various locations)
- Diplomate in Laboratory Medicine
- Direct Liquid Methanol (fuel cell)
- Direktoren der Landesmedienanstalten
- Dirty Little Minx
- Disappearing Liver Metastasis (oncology)
- Disk Library for Mainframe (EMC Corp.)
- Disk Loaded Monopole
- Disordered Local Moments
- Disorders of Lipid Metabolism (health)
- Distributed LAN Monitoring
- Distributed Layout Management (Jasig)
- Distributed Lock Manager (Oracle Parallel Server)
- Distribution Logistics Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the teams at that level can afford machined aluminum components, Krup, when looking into doing some work for the grass-roots Dirt Late Model and UMP Modified oval track classes, determined that there was a definite problem--the fact that when you're turning left at speed for practically a whole race, the fuel is pushed to the right side of the carburetor's float bowl, thereby almost starving the jets for the left side of the engine.
Greg Walters of Portland won the Super Dirt Late Models A Main, and Glen Hackney of Lebanon finished first in the B Main.
Perris Auto Speedway - Saturday: Dirt late models, lightning sprints and dwarfs.
The 2008 Alltel DIRTcar Nationals at the high-speed half-mile oval in Barberville, FL is once again expected to attract more than 60 410-winged sprint cars, 100 dirt late models, 40 big block modifieds and 70 UMP DIRTcar open wheel modifieds.
One of the only female team owners in racing, Tracy Lowe has owned or competed in Dirt Late Models & SCCA.
It should be intense because we should see a very diverse audience, as there are staunch supporters for both sprint car and dirt late model racing.
Speedway Motorsports promoted during the second quarter five NASCAR Winston Cup and three NASCAR Busch Series racing events, one NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series racing event, an inaugural National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Nationals racing event, two Indy Racing Northern Light Series (IRL) racing events, and four inaugural World of Outlaws and Hav-A-Tampa Dirt Late Model Series racing events.