Links to online directories of Open Access journals: * Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ): Lists more than 3000 journals available as open access.
What does DOAJ stand for?
DOAJ stands for Directory of Open Access Journals
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DOAJ in our Acronym Attic
- Directed Ordered Acyclic Graph
- Donate Organs Adolescents and Grown-Ups
- Das Online Auktions Haus (German: The Online Auction House)
- Department of Animal Husbandry (various organizations)
- Division of Administrative Hearings
- Death of An Icon (band)
- Department of Applied Informatics (University of Macedonia; Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Designated Organic Active Ingredient
- Discovery Owners Association, Inc. (motorhomes)
- Displays Of Affection In Public
- Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea
- Department of Archaeology and Museums (Pakistan)
- Director of Associational Missions (Baptist church; various locations)
- Distributed Office Applications Model
- Dudes on a Map (gaming)
- Distant Object Attitude Measurement System (USAF telescope)
- Departamento de Operaciones Antinarcóticas (Guatemalan police)
- Dead or Alive Paradise (gaming)
- Death of a President
- Deploy on Any Platform
Samples in periodicals archive:
As of March, 2012, the journal was neither indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals nor listed with Ulrich's.
As noted earlier there are now total 6463 journals in the Directory of Open Access Journals of which 2836 journals are searchable at article level and there are almost 600,000 articles.
int/hinari/en/ Directory of open access journals (DOAJ): http://www.
The same holds true for The Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
TicTOCs' developers include the University of Liverpool Library, Heriot-Watt University, CrossRef, Proquest, Emerald, RefWorks, Mimas, Cranfield University, the Institute of Physics, Sage Publishers, Inderscience Publishers, Directory of Open Access Journals, Open J-Gate and Intute.
DOAJ Directory of Open Access Journals (2008): http://www.
Currently the Directory of Open Access Journals lists, at least at the time of writing this editorial, some 3698 journals in the directory of which 1275 are searchable at the article level, and some 213487 articles are available in the directory.