The acquired assets provide ongoing databases for the chemical industries, including Process Economics Program, Chemical Economics Handbook, Directory of Chemical Producers, The ASEAN Report, The China Report, World Petro-chemical and the quarterly Chemical Industries newsletter.
What does DCP stand for?
DCP stands for Directory of Chemical Producers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCP
We have 355 other meanings of DCP in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Connectivity Probing
- Digital Content Producer
- Digital Cordless Phone
- Dipeptidyl Carboxypeptidase
- Diplôme Complémentaire Professionnel (French: Additional Professional Diploma)
- Direct and Counter-Cyclical Payment
- Direct-Current Plasma
- Director of Cadet Programs
- Director of Civilian Personnel
- Directorate of Civilian Personnel
- Directory of Consulting Practices (Royal Society of Chemistry)
- Directory of Counselling and Psychotherapy (New Zealand)
- Disabilities and Computing Program
- Disabled Child Premium (UK)
- Disabled Children's Program
- Disaster Control Plan
- Disc Centrifuge Particle Size Analyser
- Discreet Certified Plugin
- Discrimination Complaints Program
- Disease Control Program (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its core products, including the Chemical Economics Handbook (published since 1950), the Directory of Chemical Producers and the Process Economics Program, have been highly valued by chemical companies for decades.