edu) is "called," an Avaya software plug-in queries a campus Lightweight Directory Application Protocol (LDAP) directory for reach information belonging to the individual with that address.
What does DAP stand for?
DAP stands for Directory Application Protocol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DAP
We have 353 other meanings of DAP in our Acronym Attic
- Digital, Analog, Positioner (Satellite Receivers)
- Dignity And Pride (70s ethnic handshake)
- Dihydroxy Acetone Phosphate
- Diploma in Accounting Program (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Direct Action Penetrator
- Direct Assistance Program
- Directed Audit Program
- Director of Army Programs
- Directory Access Processor
- Directory Access Protocol (X.500)
- Disability Awareness Program (various locations)
- Disaster Assistance Program (US Small Business Administration)
- Disbursement Acceleration Program (Philippines)
- Discipline Action Plan
- Discount Auto Parts
- Discover America Partnership (travel)
- Discrepancy Avoidance Program
- Dispatch Application Processor
- Display Adjust Panel (avionics)
- Distant Aiming Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bridgewater Systems has leveraged this expertise to offer enterprise environments a secure Windows-based solution with Active Directory, NT Domains, and Lightweight Directory Application Protocol (LDAP).
Singlefin also announced integration of its Local Messaging Router (LMR) with the Lightweight Directory Application Protocol (LDAP).