Qtel declared that it has appointed SEIB Insurance for its directors and officers liability insurance program to cover liability worth around $600 million.
What does DOLI stand for?
DOLI stands for Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOLI
We have 2 other meanings of DOLI in our Acronym Attic
- Diocesan Office for Laity Formation (Canada)
- Department of Labor Federal Credit Union (Washington, DC)
- Dynamic Object-oriented Library for Finite Element Computation
- Daily Orders, Ledgers, and Finance Systems
- Department of Local Government
- Department of Local Government and the Environment (Isle of Man)
- Date Of Last Inventory
- Department of Labor and Immigration
- Deptartment of Labor and Industry (Virginia)
- Desai On-Line Institute (West Hartford, CT)
- Department of Local Infrastructure Development and Agricultural Roads (Nepal Ministry of Local Development)
- Department of Languages and Intercultural Education
- Day-Of-Launch I-Load Update
- Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (Vietnam)
- Division of Laura Lee (band)
- International Conference on Problems of Dynamic Objects Logic-Linguistic Control
- Direct Online Library Information
- Detachment of Limited Line Service (video game)
- Dames of the Loyal Legion of the United States
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many of these fears have been allayed in recent years by the increasing availability and limits of directors and officers liability insurance, as well as enhancements in such coverage seeking to offer the needed protection from shareholder and other suits.
These results reflect the benefits from the acquisition of the underwriting agency, Executive Risk Management Associates, as well as the strong growth in our core directors and officers liability business and good results from our recent initiatives -- lawyers professional liability, miscellaneous professional liability, and European directors and officers liability insurance.
PHILADELPHIA -- In response to the skyrocketing rise in the cost of settlements resulting from securities litigation, corporate risk managers are taking a closer look at directors and officers liability insurance, reports ACE USA, the U.
Starr Excess will specialize in providing excess general liability insurance, excess directors and officers liability insurance, and possibly other excess insurance at high attachment points.
GPLM has recently revitalized its private company directors and officers liability insurance offering, and remains a leading market for Employment Practices Liability Insurance.
Eddy had been a vice president of National Union's Management Liability Division with responsibility for middle market directors and officers liability insurance.
Corporate board members are concerned about losing their personal assets if the limits of their companies' directors and officers liability insurance are exhausted due to entity, D&O or EPL losses or defense expenses.