The 12-strong group includes representatives from the Ministry of Education, the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education and the Institute of Education and Research.
What does DSHE stand for?
DSHE stands for Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education (Bangladesh)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSHE
We have 2 other meanings of DSHE in our Acronym Attic
- Deterministic Seismic Hazard Analysis (earthquakes)
- Divine Savior Holy Angels (Catholic girls high school, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Duluth Scottish Heritage Association Inc.
- Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank
- Dressage Sport Horse Breeding
- Delftsche Studenten Hockey Club (Dutch: Delft Student Hockey Club; Delft, Netherlands; est. 1898)
- Defence School of Health Care Studies (UK)
- Double Sided, High Density
- Department of Secondary and Higher Education (India)
- Directorate of Safety, Health, and Environment
- Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (US legislation)
- Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations, and Field Studies (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Deck Starboard High
- Daughters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Delaware School of Hotel Management (Claymont, DE)
- Distributed Shared Memory (library)
- District Senior Housing Manager (Hong Kong)
- Division of Solid and Hazardous Materials (New York)
- Deep Seabed Hard Mineral Resources Act of 1980
- Davis Spring Home Owners Association (Texas)