PESHAWAR, March 02, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Directorate of Science and Technology has organized various competitions of Science and Technology here at Nishtar Hall Peshawar that started on Tuesday.
What does DST stand for?
DST stands for Directorate of Science and Technology (US CIA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DST
We have 321 other meanings of DST in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Signature Transponder (wireless authentication)
- Digital Signature Trust (Zion Bankcorporation)
- Digital Signature Trust Company (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Digital Story Telling
- Digital Surfacing Technology (ophthalmology; various companies)
- Digital Switch Terminal (Alcatel)
- Diode Split Transformer
- Direct Sales Team
- Direct Support Team
- Direction De La Surveillance Du Territoire (French MI-5)
- Dirty South Thugs
- Disaster Services Technology (American Red Cross)
- Discarding Sabot with Trace
- Discrete Sine Transform
- Dispersion-Supported Transmission (solid-state circuits)
- Dissemination Services Team
- Distributed Spanning Tree (algorithm)
- District Support Teams (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Diving Sub Technique (Belgian diving school)
- Division Summary Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
He explained that the CIA's directorate of science and technology hires engineers and scientists to build state-of-the-art gadgets for stealing, processing and transmitting secret information.