Tender documents can be obtained from: Procurement Administration 4* General Directorate of Health Affairs, Riyadh Health Affairs Directorate Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
What does DOH stand for?
DOH stands for Directorate of Health (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOH
We have 41 other meanings of DOH in our Acronym Attic
- Deliriously Overcome with Hilarity (chat/internet)
- Department of Health
- Department of Health (various locations)
- Department of Hell (gaming)
- Department of Highways (Thailand)
- Department of Housing
- Department of Hydrology (various organizations)
- Departmental Overhead (USACE)
- Depending on Heels
- Detroit Opera House (Detroit, MI)
- Division of Highways
- Doha, Qatar - Doha (Airport Code)
- Double Over Head (waves)
- Dukes Of Hazzard
- Department of Health - Bureau of Food and Drugs (Philippines)
- Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals
- Department of Health and Ageing (Australian government department)
- Department of Home Affairs (various countries)
- International Society for Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (Southampton, UK)
- Datek Online Holdings Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arbil / NINA /-- Erbil Directorate of Health announced the opening of its hospitals in the city to receive the wounded of armed storming by army and security forces of the sit-in yard in Hawija district of Kikuk province.
Kuwait: April 18 -- (BNA)-- The Directorate of Health Reinforcement Directress, Dr.
A private hospital in Madinah was shut down by the General Directorate of Health Affairs for serious violation of hygiene regulations.
The care provided by our health care organisation has dramatically improved as a result of successfully implementing Qmentum International standards," said Directorate of Health and Social Affairs Health Centre director Dr Mohamed Al Olayyan.
2bn) to build six health centres in Jizan province in the south-west of the kingdom, a senior official in Jizan's General Directorate of Health Affairs has told Zawya .
The Directorate of Health Services, MHS and the MCD have been requested and are providing health facilities/medical check up to the residents of night shelters.
Other residents blame the Paktia Directorate of Health for the problem.