Kuk serves as the Directorate of Emergency Services Chaplain at Fort Polk.
What does DES stand for?
DES stands for Directorate of Emergency Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DES
We have 367 other meanings of DES in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Encryption System(s)
- Digital Enterprise Solutions (China)
- Digital Extend Signal
- Diploma in English Studies
- Diplôme d'Etudes Secondaires (French: High School Diploma; Canada)
- Diplôme d'Études Spécialisées (French: Higher Education)
- Diplôme d'Etudes Supérieures (French: Higher Education Diploma)
- Direct Educational Services, Ltd. (UK)
- Direction des établissements de Santé (French; Senegal)
- Director of Emergency Services
- Directorate of Evaluation and Standardization
- Disability Employment Services
- Disability Equality Scheme (UK)
- Disability Evaluation System (US military)
- Disaster and Emergency Services
- Disaster Emergency Services (FEMA)
- Discrete Event System
- Discrete-Event Simulation
- Dismounted Entry Switch
- Dissociative Experience Scale (human psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The 591st Soldiers began their training with Directorate of Emergency Services instruction on the proper procedures for completing paperwork, including Fort Bliss (FB) Form 1303, Information Worksheet, Department of Defense (DD) Form 1408, Armed Forces Traffic Ticket; and the Central Violations Bureau (CVB) citation, United States District Court Violation Notice.
Schodlatz, was to challenge the Directorate of Emergency Services Recapture and Recovery Plan by identifying strengths and weaknesses.
It was a coordinated effort between the Directorate of Emergency Services and the brigade, according to Lieutenant Colonel Richard Karlsson, the installation's director of emergency services.