This work includes analysis and consultations on commodity jurisdiction and commodity classification; preparation and filing of license applications, advisory opinion requests, and other submissions to the Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security, the Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, and the Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control; the development and implementation of corporate trade compliance programs; and company training.
What does DDTC stand for?
DDTC stands for Directorate of Defense Trade Controls
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DDTC
We have 9 other meanings of DDTC in our Acronym Attic
- Director, Defense Test & Evaluation
- Detail Design Test and Verification
- Dandenong & District Tennis Association (Australia)
- Derivative Differential Thermal Analysis
- Don't do That Again
- Dandie Dinmont Terrier Club (dog breed club; est. 1875; UK)
- Datalink Delivery of Taxi Clearance (aviation)
- Dauphin Dog Training Club (Harrisburg, PA)
- Dayton Dog Training Club
- Digital Deployed Training Campus
- Discrete Donut Twisted Chain (model of space and matter)
- Dandie Dinmont Terrier Club of America
- Dandie Dinmont Terrier Club of Canada
- Developmental Day Treatment Clinic Services (Arkansas)
- Digital Direct Twin Drive
- Drug Discovery for Tropical Diseases (San Diego, CA)
- Départementale du Travail et de l'Emploi (French: Department of Labor and Employment; France)
- Design, Development, Test, and Evaluation
- Direction Departementale du Travail et de l'Emploi (French)
- Director, Defense Test and Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
is registered with the United States Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) as a broker.
The statement affirmed that "no party to these transactions, including Ravan or IMI, ever applied for or received a license from the State Department's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls to export any of these antennas from the United States to Singapore or Hong Kong.
The "proper authorities" include the Department of State, the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls for questions on defense articles and defense services under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security for questions on commercial or dual-use items under the Export Administration Regulations.
Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, so it is able to work on U.
He worked in the Passport Office; Asylum Office; Refugee Office; Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor; Sinai Multinational Force and Observers; and Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
The primary agencies responsible for implementing and managing these export control laws, which apply to the transfer of physical items, information, and services, are the Department of State through its International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) administered by its Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) and the Department of Commerce through its Export Administration Regulations (EAR), administered by its Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS).
Today, I want to discuss three areas related to defense trade reform that have been a primary focus for me since last May: changes related to the way the State Department's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls does business, the recent Presidential Directive on defense trade reform, and the treaties on defense trade cooperation that President Bush signed with the United Kingdom and Australia.