Army Product Manager, Force Protection Systems and to the Combat Developers, Electronics & Special Developments Division, Directorate of Combat Developments, U.
What does DCD stand for?
DCD stands for Directorate of Combat Developments (now Concepts and Requirements Directorate)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCD
We have 195 other meanings of DCD in our Acronym Attic
- Die Cheerleader Die (band)
- Digital Capture Device
- Digital Clock Distributor (Telecom Solutions)
- Digital Communications Dispatcher (police)
- Digital Conference Director
- Digital Content Distribution (computing)
- Diploma of Company Direction (UK)
- Direction de la Coopération pour le Développement (French: Directorate of Development Cooperation)
- Director of Corporate Development (various companies)
- Discharge Control Desk
- Disease Control Division (various organizations)
- Disk-Caching Disk
- Disorders of Cortical Development
- Dissociated Vertical Divergence
- Distributed Change Coverage
- Diversity Career Day (Virginia)
- Division of Community Development (various organizations)
- Document Content Definition
- Document Content Description (W3C, XML)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The carbine is the highest-rated weapon by Soldiers in combat, according to the Directorate of Combat Developments at Fort Benning, Ga.
San Miguel is a Department of the Army civilian and presently holds a position of Signal doctrine writer, Concepts and Doctrine Division, Directorate of Combat Developments, U.
Additionally, the MI Battle Command Battle Lab-Huachuca moved to the Directorate of Combat Developments.
Army MANSCEN, Directorate of Combat Developments, 320 MANSCEN Loop, Suite 141, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri 65473-8929; commercial (573) 596-0131, extension 37994; DSN 676-7994, e-mail venusj@wood.
The Directorate of Combat Developments (DCD) works future organizations and equipment, and the Directorate of Training Development (DOTD) works our training products.
Throughout the remainder of the year TCM-IBCT/CCMS will: April-June 2007-- * Review Directorate of Combat Developments post combat survey and CALL data .
He is a Department of the Army civilian working in the Concepts and Doctrine Division of the Signal Center's Directorate of Combat Developments and holds a Master of Science degree in business from Troy University.