The Directorate General of Petroleum Concessions, after a lapse of almost three and half years offered 58 blocks for grant of Exploration Licenses.
What does DGPC stand for?
DGPC stands for Directorate General of Petroleum Concessions (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DGPC
We have 4 other meanings of DGPC in our Acronym Attic
- Direction Générale des Politiques Agroalimentaires (French: General Direction Agri-Food Policy; Canada)
- Director General of Public Affairs (Canadian Armed Forces)
- Douglas G. Peterson & Associates, Inc. (various locations)
- Dynamique des Groupes des Peuples Autochtones (French: Dynamics of the Indigenous Peoples)
- Direction Générale des Politiques Agricoles, Agroalimentaire et des Territoires (French: General Directorate of Agricultural Policy, Agribusiness and Territories)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Poesie-und Bibliotherapie eV (German: German Society for Poetry and Bibliotherapy)
- Direction de la Gestion du Patrimoine Bâti (French: Directorate of Heritage Management; Sénégal)
- Dakota Growers Pasta Company (North Dakota and Minnesota)
- Direction Générale de la Protection Civile (French; General Directorate of Civil Protection; Algieria)
- Direction Générale des Programmes de Premier Cycle (French: General Directorate of Undergraduate Programs; Canada)
- Directors General Policy Committee (Canada)
- District Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee (India)
- Diversité et Génome des Plantes Cultivées (French: Diversity and Genome of Cultivated Plants)
- Département de la Gestion des Personnels de Direction (France)
- Direction du Génie et de la Participation au Développement (French: Directorate of Engineering and Participation in Development; Bénin)
- Direction Générale du Partenariat au Développement (French: General Directorate of Partnership Development)
- Downers Grove Park District (Downers Grove, IL)
- Danish Graduate Programme in Economics (Denmark)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Proteomforschung eV (German: German Society for Proteome Research)
- Distributed Genetic Programming Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British oil company, which has spent around $4 billion on the spill and has agreed to pay $20 billion for a cleanup and compensation fund, has told the government of Pakistan of a possible sale of its assets, but has yet to seek its formal approval, Naeem Malik, head of the Directorate General of Petroleum Concessions.
LMK Resources, a Landmark affiliated company, will archive and manage seismic and well data of Pakistan on behalf of the Directorate General of Petroleum Concessions, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources, Government of Pakistan, in Islamabad.