July 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Silicon Valley- based VeriTainer Corporation, the world leader in crane-mounted maritime security solutions, has received notice of granted patent from the Indonesian Directorate General of Intellectual Property Rights for the fundamental crane-mounted scanning patent for Indonesia.
What does DGIPR stand for?
DGIPR stands for Directorate General of Intellectual Property Rights (Indonesia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Director General International and Industry Programs (Canada)
- Dubuque Girls Independent League (Dubuque, IA)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Innere Medizin (Wiesbaden, Germany)
- Dirección General de Inteligencia Militar (Spanish: General Directorate of Military Intelligence; Venezuela)
- Disaster Geo-Information Management (Netherlands)
- Division of General Internal Medicine
- Digital Insight Corp (stock symbol)
- Diesel Gauge and Instrument Panel
- Director-General of Investment Promotion (Hong Kong)
- Directorate General of Immigration & Passports (Pakistan)
- Defense Guidance Illustrative Planning Scenario
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Informations- und Datenqualität eV (German: German Association for Information and Data Quality)
- Director General of Industrial Relations (trade unions; Malaysia)
- Director General of Inland Revenue (Malaysia)
- Director General of Investigation and Registration (India)
- Dangerous Goods Instructors' Symposium
- Defense Gateway Information System
- Direct Graphics Interface Specification (computing)
- Direct Graphics Interface Standard
- Directoraat Generaal Internationale Samenwerking (Dutch: Directorate General for International Cooperation; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to data from the Directorate General of Intellectual Property Rights of the Department of Law & Legislation, the number of cases of brand forgery has declined from 136 in 1995 to 80 cases in 1999 (January-October).