In the biennial event named Aero India 2013, aviation regulator, Directorate General of Civil Aviation had handed over the licensing certificate for HAL Ozar Airport making it the first aerodrome to carry out both military and civil flights.
What does DGCA stand for?
DGCA stands for Directorate General of Civil Aviation (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DGCA
We have 1 other meaning of DGCA in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Grants and Contracts (NSF)
- Doyle, George & Company
- Dubious Goals Committee
- Dumfries and Galloway Council (UK)
- Dystrophin-associated Glycoprotein Complex
- Deputy General Counsel (Fiscal)
- Damian Gerard Curran Associates (California)
- Direction Générale de la Création Artistique (French: General Directorate of Artistic Creation)
- Director General - Civil Aviation
- Director General of Civil Aviation (India)
- Diesel Generator Combustion Air Intake and Exhaust System
- Director General Civil Aviation & Meteorology
- Darulaman Golf & Country Berhad (Malaysia)
- Director General Compensation and Benefits (Canada)
- Directors Guild of Canada British Columbia District Council
- Damai Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- De Gustibus Costam-Costam
- Desaru Golf and Country Club (Malaysia)
- Direcção Geral do Comércio e Concorrência (Portugal)
- DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency) Global Control Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The directorate general of civil aviation had asked the airlines to provide free meals to stranded passengers and the coupon system will help regularise the facility.
The licence of the airline has been "suspended until further orders", the Press Trust of India news agency said, citing officials from India's Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
2 percent of the market last month, the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA-based Kingfisher announced in September that it was to ditch its low-cost subsidiary Kingfisher Red to concentrate on full-fare air travel.
2005 -- The Directorate General of Civil Aviation closed the airport due to bad weather and low visibility.
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) in India is completing the audit of the JV facility in October and in November 2011 this facility will be audited by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation Indonesia intends to implement RNP at other airports in the country.
According to an activity report released by Turkish Transportation Ministry's Directorate General of Civil Aviation, recent improvements in Turkey's aviation sector have yielded to a remarkable increase in air traffic, as number of flights has grown 127.