Directorate General of Central Excise Intelligence (DGCEI) Hqrs.
What does DGCEI stand for?
DGCEI stands for Directorate General of Central Excise Intelligence (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of DGCEI in our Acronym Attic
- DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency) Global Control Center
- Disc Golf Club Coutrillons (French golf club)
- Dumfries and Galloway Chamber of Commerce (UK)
- Direction Générale de la Concurrence, de la Consommation et de la Répression des Fraudes (French: Directorate General for Competition, Consumer Affairs and Repression of Fraud)
- Direction Générale de la Coopération au Développement (Belgian Development Cooperation)
- Director General of Civil Defense (India)
- Direction Générale du Contentieux de l'Etat (French: General Directorate of the State Litigation; various locations)
- Directorate General of Customs and Excise
- Division of Graduate and Continuing Education
- Director General Communications and Electronics Engineering and Maintenance
- Direction Générale du Contrôle Financier (French: General Directorate of Financial Control; Gabon)
- Directorate General of Capture Fisheries (Indonesia)
- Dansk Gynækologisk Cancer Gruppe (Danish: Danish Gynecological Cancer Group)
- Distributed Generation Coordinating Group (UK; energy)
- Dangerous Cargo
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Chirurgie (Berlin, Germany)
- Doutta Galla Community Health Service (Victoria, Australia)
- Danes Gourmet Coffee Institute (Australia)
- Dark Green Color Index
- Delayed Gamma-Camera Images
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Directorate General of Central Excise Intelligence, which conducted the investigation, concluded that the plant could not have existed by 2010 as the company had not received the necessary government approvals, the WSJ said.
Officials of Central Economic Intelligence Bureau (CEIB) and Directorate General of Central Excise Intelligence (DGCEI) are evaluating the income and service tax liabilities of the trusts helmed by the yoga guru, after the officials suspected that the establishments were making money through various means.