Paolo Bertoldi, Principal Administrator, European Commission Directorate General Joint Research Centre * Mark Bramfitt, consultant, and recently Principal Program Manager, PG&E * Ken Brill, Founder, the Uptime Institute * Lex Coors, VP, Datacenter Technology and Engineering Group, Interxion * Dr.
What does DGJRC stand for?
DGJRC stands for Directorate General Joint Research Centre (European Commission; Brussels, Belgium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- 1-Deoxy-Galactonojirimycin (pharmacology)
- Dairy Goat Journal (Countryside Publications, Ltd.)
- Daniel Galvin Junior (hair products; UK)
- Deutsche Gewichtheber-Jugend (German: German Youth Weightlifting; Germany)
- Direction Générale Affaires Juridiques (French: General Directorate of Legal Affairs; Belgium)
- Directors Guild of Japan (est. 1936)
- Drexler Guinand Jauslin (architecture firm; Switzerland)
- Director General Joint Force Development Division
- Dubai Gold & Jewellery Group
- Da Guang Junior High (Taiwan)
- Diocesan Girls Junior School (Hong Kong)
- Dixie Grammar Junior School (UK)
- Deputy Grand Knight (Knights of Columbus)
- Deutsche Genossenschaftskasse (now DZ-Bank)
- Deutsche Geodätische Kommission (German geodetic commission)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kardiologie (German: German Society of Cardiology)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kristallographie (German: German Society for Crystallography)
- Deutschen Grünen Kreuzes (für Gesundheit)
- Deutsches Grünes Kreuz für Gesundheit (German: German Green Cross for Health)
- Diakonie Gesundheitszentrum Kassel (German: Diakonie Health Center Kassel; Kassel, Germany)