Experience: Prior to joining the Main Street Arkansas program 15 years ago as an assistant director, Phillips worked at the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra for eight years, first as director of marketing and public relations, then as director of volunteer services.
What does DVS stand for?
DVS stands for Director of Volunteer Services (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVS
We have 108 other meanings of DVS in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Video Signal
- Digital Video Subcommittee (subcommittee of SCTE)
- Digital Video System
- Digital Vinyl System
- Digital Voice System
- Digital Voltage Source
- Directed VLAN Service (Cisco)
- Direction de la Valorisation au Sud (French: Directorate of Southern Development)
- Direction de la Vie Sportive (French: Direction of the Sporting Life)
- Director of Veterinary Services
- DISN Video Services
- Display Vehicle Status
- Distributed Versioning System
- Distribution Vidéo Sécurité (French: Video Security Distribution)
- Divalproex Sodium
- Division de la Vie Scolaire (French: Division of School Life)
- Division of Victim Services (various locations)
- Division of Vital Statistics (various locations)
- Doctor of Veterinary Surgery
- Domestic Ventilation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part of DRMM's mission is to help rebuild the city of Detroit, and the 100 Houses project aims to do just that," said Rachael Williams, Director of Volunteer Services for the Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries.
The program's organizers - Elaine Willey, the hospital's director of volunteer services, and Donna Saul, director of inpatient services - are available to the volunteers, should they need advice or want to talk about their experiences during a vigil.
As director of Volunteer Services at PeaceHealth, I'm already getting lots of inquiries from prospective volunteers who want to be a part of the historic opening of the hospital.
The students learn so much from the residents," says Esperanza Jorge-Garcia, director of Volunteer Services, Manhattan campus.
Leif Peterson is director of activities and Candy Brown is director of volunteer services at Ridgewood Care Center in Racine, Wis.
It's a great group of human beings," says Bonnie Jennings, director of volunteer services at the hospital.
So the Hearts and Hands Doula Program at UCSD was created by the Director of Volunteer Services, Karen Lindquist, and myself.